Vasileios Katharosporis was born in 1955 in Chalkida, where he still resides. He is involved in local politics since 1999. He has hold various pubilc offices in the Municipal Administration and in September 2014 was appointed as Vice Mayor competent for Civil Protection and Engineering.
- Coordination and supervision of Civil Protection Service.
- Implementation of the Annual Technical Plan.
- Preperation of technical studies.
- Coordination of construction crews and maintenance of municipal and school buildings, municipal road network and pedestrian areas.
- Executing projects regarding the municipal power and lighting grid.
- Operation of municipal cemeteries.